Mon 7 July 2014 to Fri 18 July 2014
Taking Place: Headington Hill Hall
This prestigious two-week course brings together publishers from around the world to develop new skills as international publishers and to discuss issues of importance to our industry. The course will provide an opportunity for you to:
- Learn from highly experienced tutors based at the Oxford International Centre for Publishing Studies, the market leader in publishing education
- Focus on new technologies, and recognize which will be the most effective in helping you build an business
- Hear from top industry speakers about how they have created, developed and sold products and services to a range of markets.
- Gain a better appreciation of how publishing works internationally
- Improve your knowledge across a range of publishing areas – editorial, production, sales and marketing – all with a focus on the latest technology
- Try out a range of new skills in breakout groups and workshop situations
- Visit key industry players at the cutting edge of digital developments
Start date: Fri 23 May 2014
Friday 23 May to Saturday 24 May 2014
Publishing Studies Conference
Villa Finaly, Florence, Italy
This two-day conference brought together scholars from the field of publishing studies to examine key issues around the digital transformation of the book, as well as to discuss the developing field of publishing studies.
Start date: Tue 9 May 2017
9 May 2017
Print Culture Research Unit - Annual Symposium
Headington Hill Hall, Oxford Brookes University
- Dr Samantha Rayner, University College London
- Dr Shafquat Towheed, Open University
Type of Conference: Publishing
Wed 22 March 2017 at 12.05 pm
David Cox, Director of Innovation (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taking Place: Oxford Brookes University, JHB308
Gathering meaningful metadata, granularity, analytics, and how usage statistics inform commercial decisions in publishing.
Tue 14 March 2017 at 09.00 am
Olympia 14 to 16 March
Taking Place: Olympia, London
Students and staff from the Oxford International Centre for Publishing Studies (OICPS) will be busy throughout the London Book Fair, held at Olympia from the 14 to 16 March 2017.
Our stand (number 7B39) will feature our degree programmes, our staff publications, research and consultancy. We will also be promoting the June conference of the Oxfordshire Publishing Group, and the work of the University's Confucius Institute, which focuses on publishing. Our students will be helping out with the running of the fair.
On the opening morning of the fair, Angus Phillips, Director of OICPS, is chairing a seminar on 'A Gateway to China: The Work of the Confucius Institutes'. You can find out more information here
Wed 8 March 2017 at 05.00 pm
Taking Place: Scott Brownrigg 77 Endell Street London, WC2H 9DZ
Come along to meet staff and students, and find out more about the MA Publishing Media and the MA Digital Publshing
You can reguster your interest with this web form.
Page 1 of 42 pages1 2 3 > Last »