Jobs / Work Experience / Placements offered
Digital Project Managers, Reference and Journals
Oxford University Press
Deadline for application: 15 July 2012
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford, which furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
The Global Academic Business (GAB) Division publishes books, journals and digital resources for the research, professional and higher education markets.
Further Information ...
About the role
We are seeking two experienced, results-driven project managers to work on some of OUP’s leading digital reference and journal products.
The successful candidates will have experience of the following:
- managing of projects through the full life-cycle (meeting budgets, quality targets and schedules)
- managing the development of online and other digital products
- business analysis and workflows
- publishing work and systems
- web statistics and analytics
- content and access management systems
- working with data-rich products, XML and metadata
- supplier management
The ideal candidates will be/have:
- able to effectively prioritise their own workload
- able to communicate confidently and clearly at all levels
- able to lead and motivate a team
- comfortable working in a matrix reporting environment
- computer literate
- able to report effectively on projects
- organised and able to manage a number of projects consecutively
- able to work effectively within a team or autonomously when the need requires
- PRINCE 2 qualified
- an interest in a career in publishing
The salary offered will be in the region of £35,000 depending on skills and experience.
Closing date: 15 July 2012
To apply please visit http://ukjobs.oup.com/Exp/Home.aspx