Jobs / Work Experience / Placements offered
EDITORIAL ASSISTANTS – for peer review management
The Editorial Hub Ltd
Location: work from home on a freelance basis
Deadline for application: Friday September 8, 2017
We are seeking enthusiastic editorial assistants to help work on academic journals looking after the peer review management.
Further Information ...
You will be responsible for the day-to-day peer review management of any assigned journal(s).
- Communicate on a daily basis with Editors, Authors and Reviewers and general journal mailbox management
- Processing new submissions accurately according to specific journal instructions
- Inviting new reviewers and monitoring the process including chasing late reviewers
- Handling decisions according to journal instructions including final acceptance of papers to production
- Updating email templates as required
- General site admin and system trouble-shooting
- Flawless verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Maintain confidentiality and work with diplomacy
- Ability to reason and problem solve
- Experience in working with ScholarOne and Editorial Manager an advantage but not essential
Posted on 09 Aug 2017 around 2pm • Filed Under Permanent Positions in Publishing and New Media •