Jobs / Work Experience / Placements offered
Marketing Executive / Associate Marketing Manager 1261196
Taylor & Francis Group
Location: Milton Park, Oxfordshire
Deadline for application: 31 July 2012
Taylor & Francis Group, a leading international academic publisher are currently looking to recruit a new Marketing Executive or Associate Marketing Manager (dependant on experience) to join the marketing team within Routledge books, to take responsibility for managing our prestigious Asian and Middle East Studies lists.
This position requires a motivated and experienced marketer, with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task, to drive forward this thriving segment of our publishing program.
Further Information ...
Key tasks include:
• Management of web, print and email marketing campaigns, ensuring campaigns are sent in a timely manner and within budget
• Social Media marketing to drive interest in our products and online offerings
• Analysis of marketing campaigns to assess their effectiveness
• Competitor and product analysis to assess the opportunities for development of products and marketing strategy
• Work effectively with other team members and colleagues as part of a global team to ensure
• Create and implement an integrated marketing plan for the lists
• Analyse and interpret sales data throughout the year
• Collate reports and set measurable objectives and targets for the lists
• Identify appropriate media partners, associations and other relevant organisations, and negotiate deals to maximize exposure
• Manage a Marketing Assistant to maximise efficiency and support career development.
Essential skills required:
• Outstanding time-management and organisational skills
• A thorough understanding of the main marketing channels for academic titles
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High attention to detail
• Excellent presentation skills
• Deadline and target driven.
Desirable skills required:
• Marketing management experience – managing at least one reporting line
• An interest in Asia and the Middle East.
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package, pension scheme, 25 days annual holiday and 50% off books.
This role reports to the Senior Marketing Manager and is based at our offices in Milton Park.
Taylor & Francis Group
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities in the UK please go to our Careers Site:
An equal opportunities employer.
If you have access to the ATS, please log in to this URL: https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk