Jobs / Work Experience / Placements offered
Sales & Licensing Administrator - Ref 3018
Deadline for application: 20 July 2012
- The role if the Sales & Licensing Administrator is to provide accurate and timely administrative support, ensuring that the Wiley-Blackwell EMEA Sales team maximise revenues and contribution to profit.
- The Sales & Licensing Administrator will also provide administration support for the development of electronic products which meet the long and short term corporate strategic objectives.
- This role will also support on all aspects of license administration for Account Managers and the Institutional Sales Director, assisting in the preparation and distribution of contracts and set-up of license terms.
- Furthermore this role will provide general administration support to the Institutional Sales Director including organising conference calls, meetings and travel arrangements.
- Other main activities of the Sales & Licensing Administrator role includes:
- administration relating to renewals, both journal and non –journal renewals
- handling post-sales customer support queries
- managing the license tracking process to ensure all customers have relevant licenses and that Wiley has received returned, signed licenses
Further Information ...
- The successful candidate should be educated to A-Level standard or equivalent.
- The role requires a very high standard of written English, and the ability to communication with colleagues and clients in writing and over the phone.
- The role requires use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word, a good working knowledge of all these system is essential.
- Good level of numeracy essential, along with accuracy and attention to detail.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Related Incentive Scheme
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Attractive Company Benefits including 25 days holiday, 50% staff discount, support towards professional qualifications , employee assistance programme
- Should have the right to live and work within the UK
- There is a requirement that the successful candidate with travel to the Ealing office twice a month for meetings and catch ups with the line manager and other members of the Institutional Sales team.
- The role may also require on occasions travel to other Wiley offices.
- The closing date for this role is Friday 20th July 2012
- Applications for this role should be submitted with a covering letter and CV - please see http://tbe.taleo.net/NA4/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=WILEY&cws=1&rid=3214