Jobs / Work Experience / Placements offered
Oxford University Press
Deadline for application: 19 August 2012
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford which furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
The ELT Division is a global leader in the provision of multimedia English language teaching and learning materials. Operating in over 100 countries, it reaches millions of teachers and students each year to support the development of English language proficiency.
Further Information ...
About the Role
You will be responsible for:
- Providing a full secretarial service across nine ELT editorial teams
- Carrying out a wide range of photocopying and printing tasks
- Processing all out-going post, maintaining the Outlook contacts database, and updating address labels
- Ordering stationery and managing the stationery budget
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements for incoming visitors
- Developing and reviewing secretarial systems in order to streamline processes
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A high level of computer literacy
- An ability to show initiative and work autonomously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The salary offered will be in the region of £18,000-£20,000 depending on the skills and experience. OUP offers a full range of supporting benefits.
Closing date: 19 August 2012
To apply please visit http://ukjobs.oup.com