British Book Design and Production Awards 2008
Oxford International Centre for Publishing Studies at Oxford Brookes University is busy dealing with a steady stream of entries for this year’s British Book Design and Production Awards which were launched in April at the London International Book Fair. Entries are already up on this time last year, and signs are that this year will be a bumper one.
Deadline for entries is Friday 27 June, and the winners will be announced at a Gala Dinner on 12 November at the Marriott Hotel in London.
The five judges for the 2008 Awards are:
- Tim King, Creative Designer, BPIF
- Alan Craig, Production Director, Grove Atlantic Books
- Peter Saxton, Biography and Art Buyer, Waterstone’s
- Aaron Archer, Group Technical Manager, Pureprint Group
- Marion Morrow, UK Sales Director, H Charlesworth
Filed Under Publishing