Publishing in Europe and China - Symposium 2021
11 and 12 March 2021
Join us in the splendid setting of Goodenough College, London, to explore the world of publishing in Europe and China. There is coverage of trade, scholarly and educational publishing with plenary sessions, panel discussions, breakout sessions and networking opportunities.
The event begins on the Thursday evening with a formal dinner held at the College, and an after-dinner keynote address from Richard Charkin, President of Bloomsbury China.
The programme on the following day will consist of keynotes and panel sessions covering publishing and technology trends and social media, copyright and licensing.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Richard Charkin, President Bloomsbury China
- Cheng Sanguo, Chairman of Bookdao, Beijing
- Niels Peter Thomas, Managing Director Books, Springer Nature
- Emma Bourne, Managing Director Schools (K-12) and Higher Education Division, Macmillan Education
- Casper Grathwohl, Academic Technology Director, Oxford University Press
- Leena Normington, Social Media Producer, Vintage
For more information, please visit here